What makes you smile? I've discovered that it's the simple things, those daily happies that truly make the difference. Here, I will talk about those things and I hope that they too, put a smile on your face. Spread peace. Give love. Always smile.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

magnificent meolodic medlies

In addition to alliterate triptychs being a frequent happy in my life (english nerd), I have quite a fondness for a beautiful performance of two, three, numerous, great songs compiled into one, usually resulting in a mushroom cloud of awesome that will, no doubt, infect you for (hopefully) the rest of your life. I found this medley about a month ago but I revisited it today and although it distracted me from studying for my midterm that I had this evening, I cannot help but smile every time I hear these lovely ladies sing.

Now, before I post this smile I'm going to give a little crash course on who you will be listening to in a few short moments. The wonderful, amazing, brilliant ladies in this video are Allison Case, Katie Kiyan, and Kacie Sheik - all from the incredible Tribe from the revival of HAIR, currently on Broadway (www.hairbroadway.com).

[sidebar: I can guarantee that I will mention HAIR or Allison Case in this blog in about 75% of the entires because Allison is kinda, really the inspiration for this blog. She's a ray of sunshine and truly one of the daily happies in my life, and if it weren't for HAIR then I wouldn't know who she is and this blog wouldn't exist and that would just be tragic. If you don't believe in how wonderful she is, please check out her blog or her twitter and see for yourself.]

I have had the privilege of meeting all of these girls and they're all truly amazing and inspiring. I hope you feel the same.



peace.love.smile.

No comments: